Canada News

Get the latest new in Candada


Winnipeg firefighters vent carbon monoxide from three-storey building

Winnipeg firefighters safely vented carbon monoxide from a three-storey Notre Dame Avenue building Friday morning.

The Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service (WFPS) said crews responded to reports of a carbon monoxide alarm and quickly helped all of the occupants to safety before venting the gas.

No injuries were reported, and the WFPS said the build-up of potentially deadly gas was likely from a malfunctioning furnace, which was repaired Friday by Manitoba Hydro workers.

Click to play video: 'Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week'

Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week

View original article here Source