People hospitalized due to carbon monoxide leak at Calgary grocery market

Several people were forced out of a Sunterra Market location in Kensington on Thursday after carbon monoxide alarms went off.

Read more

1 dead, 4 injured after ‘very high level’ of carbon monoxide detected in Toronto home

A man is dead and four people have been taken to a Toronto hospital after officials say a high level

Read more

Saskatoon Fire Department considering steps to address carbon monoxide detector standards

Saskatoon Fire Department (SFD) is considering what actions it will need to take to try and adjust safety codes for

Read more