Coronavirus: Ontario’s top doctor says 2nd wave of COVID-19 has ‘potential’ to be worse

Ontario’s chief medical officer Dr. David Williams cautioned Monday that the second wave of COVID-19 has the potential to be worse than the first wave earlier in the year, stating that Ontario is right now in the “upward slope” of the wave. However, he said Ontario is testing more people and that a greater number of young people are being infected, saying this is “a different curve, a different epidemic.”

View original article here Source