Man dead following electrocution at Southcentre Mall

EMS say a man is dead following reports of an electrocution at Southcentre Mall in southeast Calgary. 

Calgary police and EMS confirmed they were called to the scene around 12:40 p.m. Wednesday.

EMS pronounced the man dead and did not take him to hospital. 

A police spokesperson said officers were on scene in a supportive role, but the incident doesn’t appear criminal. 

The mall announced online it was closed for the remainder of the day.

More to come.

View original article here Source